[Introduction of injection molding]
Injection molding is a method of producing shapes for industrial products. Products are usually injection molded from rubber and plastic. Injection molding can also be divided into injection molding and die casting.
Injection molding machine (referred to as injection machine or injection molding machine) is the main molding equipment for making thermoplastic or thermosetting materials into plastic products of various shapes by using plastic molding die. Injection molding is realized by injection molding machine and mold.
Related Tags: Plastic injection molding
1. Rubber injection molding: Rubber injection molding is a production method that injects the rubber directly into the model from the barrel. The advantage of rubber injection molding is that although it is intermittent operation, the molding cycle is short, the production efficiency is high, the blank preparation step is eliminated, the labor intensity is small, and the product quality is excellent.
2. Plastic injection molding: Plastic injection molding is a method of plastic products. The molten plastic is injected into the plastic product mold by pressure, and the various plastic parts are obtained by cooling molding. There are mechanical injection molding machines dedicated to injection molding. The most commonly used plastic at present is polystyrene.
3. Molding: The resulting shape is often the final product and no further processing is required prior to installation or use as a final product. Many details, such as bosses, ribs, threads, can be formed in one injection molding operation.
[Advantages & Disadvantages]
Injection molding is also the machine made of shoes. After the upper surface is attached to the aluminum crucible, the rotary disc machine is directly injected with PVC, TPR and other materials to form the sole at one time. Nowadays, there is also PU (chemical name polyurethane) injection molding (machine and mold with The general injection molding is different.)
Advantages: Because it is machine-made, the output is large, so the price is low.
Disadvantages: If there are many styles, it is more troublesome to change the mold, the shoe is difficult to shape, and there is no cold-adhesive shoe workmanship, so it is generally suitable for a single order of the sole style.
●The purpose, operation and results of temperature, pressure, speed and cooling control
●How the adjustment of the injection molding machine affects the process and quality
●Optimize screw control settings
●Multi-stage filling and multi-stage pressure control; effects of crystallization, non-crystallization and molecular/fiber aligning on process and quality
●Influence of internal stress, cooling rate and plastic shrinkage on the quality of plastic parts
●Plastic rheology: how plastic flows, discharges and changes viscosity, shear and molecular/fiber orientation
●The relationship between the pouring system, the cooling system, the mold structure and the injection molding process
[Problem analysis and resolution]
Shrinkage, shrinkage, underfill, burrs, welds, silver, spray marks, burnt, warpage, cracking/fracture, oversize and other common injection molding problems, cause analysis, and mold design, molding Solutions for process control, product design and plastic materials.
● Analysis of the reasons for lack of glue and insufficient mold around the injection molded parts and solutions
●Analysis of the reasons for the front (burr) and countermeasures
●Cause analysis and solution for shrinkage and shrinkage (vacuum bubble) on the surface of injection molded parts
●Symbol analysis of silver streaks (flowers, water flowers), charring and gas lines
●Cause analysis and solution for water ripple and flow pattern (flow marks) on the surface of injection molded parts
●Analysis of the causes of water-grain (welding) and spray pattern (snake) on the surface of injection molded parts and solutions
●Cause analysis and solution for surface crack (crack) and whitening (top explosion) of injection molded parts
● Analysis of the causes of color difference, poor gloss, mixed color, black strips and black spots on the surface of injection molded parts and solutions
●Analysis and countermeasures of warpage deformation and internal stress cracking of injection molded parts
●Cause analysis and solution for the dimensional deviation of injection molded parts
● Analysis of the causes of sticking, dragging (straining) and dragging of injection molded parts and solutions
● Analysis of the reasons for insufficient transparency and insufficient strength (brittle breaking) of injection molded parts and solutions
●Cause analysis and solution for cold spot and peeling (layering) on the surface of injection molded parts
●Analysis of the causes of poor metal inserts in injection molded parts and solutions
●Analysis and improvement measures of nozzle flow (flowing), leaking glue, nozzle drawing, nozzle clogging, difficulty in mold opening
●Using CAE mold flow analysis technology to quickly and effectively solve the problem of injection molding site
DLLPLASTICS ia a professional plastic products manufacturer from China, provide high quality plastic injection molding parts for worldwide clients.
Welcome to visit us and discuss the cooperation.